Direct Primary Care
The position is for a Direct Primary Care Clinic.
Unique work environment from anything you've experienced before plus, highly competitive salary especially for an office environment.
An employee wellness clinic environment:
- No Insurance Billing
- Exclusive Patient Group
- Spend more time with the patient
- No volume-based Productivity Requirements
- An appreciative patient base
- Prominent Local Employers
- No Medicare or Medicaid patients
This person would be someone who loves helping people, making people feel better, both mentally and physically. Sometimes it is a struggle to convince some individuals on how to change their lives from a health aspect, but overall if you take the time and are passionate about what you are trying to teach and show compassion for their situations, people respond positively.
Also, someone who would like to know their patients on a personal level and not just from a health standpoint because building a trusting relationship, not only on a professional level but also on a personal level is essential in caring for people in the long run.
Working for Access2MD™ enables you to spend time with your patients to facilitate that trusting relationship. Coupled with the idea that patients can get most of their medications, testing and office visits for no cost makes it a win-win situation for both, the patient and the healthcare provider.
Our Providers have an opportunity to lead their own clinical team and enjoy a high degree of independence. A collaborating physician is always available to our Providers at any time, via phone or via our tele-health technology platform. You will enjoy leadership support, learning opportunities, and the shared knowledge of our entire organization.
You will also love working for Access2MD™ because the company itself feels like family. Every administrative team member, even owners of the company, will make you feel like you are working with and talking to a close friend or family member.
- Culture of Quality and Safety
- Conducive work environment
- Competitive: Market prevailing hours-based compensation
- Vacation time: paid time off 40 hours a year
- Health insurance with BlueShield/BlueCross: 60% of your premiums paid by Access2MD™
- Malpractice insurance covered
- Average workday: 8-10 hours/day
- Clinic closed on major holidays
- No night shifts
- Education, paid time off: 48 hours per year
- Quarterly seminar: 8 CME/CEU credits per quarter
- CME allowance: $1,000/year
- Real-time access to MD via TeleHealth portal
- Clinical Rounds every 2 weeks
- Access to EMR via iPad
- Vested partnership after three years
- Performance-based value system
Please send us your complete CV with contact information, and any questions that you may have, to: CLee@Access2.MD
We are constantly on the lookout for experienced and passionate MDs/DCs to serve as Medical Directors under a Direct Primary Care Setting. Join a healthcare team and a growing company that aims at going public in the next 5 years!
Physician Dissatisfaction is on an alarming rise.
The numbers indicate a distressing trend – majority of physicians are dissatisfied with their careers. The Association of American Medical Colleges estimates an overall U.S. physician shortfall of up to 90,000 physicians by 2025. The Medscape 2016 Lifestyle report reveals that internal medicine physicians are the least happiest at work, a mere 24% being happy! On one hand the shortage of healthcare professionals is alarmingly imminent, while on the other more and more physicians are dissatisfied with their jobs.
- Low Reimbursement
- Loss of Autonomy
- Administrative Hassles
- Patient Overload
- Loss of Respect
Being physician-led, we understand the causes of dissatisfaction amongst physicians and ensure that we address those in order to provide a positive, healthy and uplifting working environment.
- As a Medical Director, you do not have to see any patients (unless you want to, ofcourse!).
- A Medical Director’s responsibility lies in reviewing 10% of random charts every 2 months. We facilitate the charts reaching our Medical Directors so that no travel is required.
- The Nurse Practitioners in our clinics do not prescribe Narcotics or Controlled Substances.
- We have compliance officers that regularly audit our NP clinics.
- Our Nurse Practitioners are of the highest quality – all Board Certified Nurse Practitioners; who receive additional specific training under the company.
- All Medical Malpractice Insurance for our Medical Directors is paid in full by the company.
- We enjoy a National Presence with over 20 part-time Medical Directors earning a steady monthly income.
- Most of our processes are streamlined through technology.
- Our back-office administrative team ensures that all your documentation is kept current and easily accessible.
- As a Medical Director, depending on your interest and participation, you will be eligible to receive, as sweat equity, corporate shares during your Directorship (particularly if you participate in NP Education Initiatives, Training, Corporate Planning, etc.). This is the ONLY way to earn shares in our company – through direct involvement.
Culture of Health!
We are focused toward providing high quality care to our clients. This pervades each and every aspect of our organization.
ALERT: Keep An Open Mind When Reading This… It sounds too good to be true, but then again, there is such thing as a double rainbow ;-)
As you can see, this isn’t your typical J.O.B. ad. We are NOT your typical job. Access2MD™ is a cutting edge company who is looking for Superstar Nurse Practitioners who want to REALLY make a difference.
Tired Of Working 12 Hour Days, Working Nights, Working Weekends And Working Holidays?
Are You A Nurse Practitioner Looking For A Better Job?
Would You Like To Own A Piece Of The Company That You Work For?
Do You Have A Desire To Practice True Health Care With A Focus On Prevention Rather Than Just Pill Pushing?
Are you looking for Part Time Work? with potential for full time
If you said YES to at least one of these questions, then we may have an opportunity for you.
You see, we are one of the premier Integrative Medicine Firms in the US.
Our Mission is to place nurse practitioners in leadership roles inside private clinics around the nation.
You are not just a number in a major corporation where “Big Brother” is watching your every move.
In our organization, you are family. You will be treated with respect (After all, you did spend an enormous amount of time getting your degree) and we bend over backwards to make sure that You, as the head NP of the practice, have everything that you need to excel.
Here is why we are awesome and what WE will do for you:
Health Coverage 60/40 ($500 a month value)
Profit Sharing (Peer directed bonus system…yes your fellow NP’s decide your bonuses!)
Ipad for EMR & Real time access to MD
Functional Medicine Training ($10,000 value)
CME ($300 a year value)
Myofacial & Interarticular Injection Training ($5,000 value)
Malpractice Covered ($1500.00 per year value)
Business & Personal Coaching and Development ($5000 per year value. Yes, we are investing in YOU)
Starting pay is $50-$56 dollars per hour! Annual Seminar ($3000 value)
Only 8-9 hr days
No nights, weekends, or holidays
After 1 year access to Vacation home in FL ($2500 per year value)
After 1 year 401k with matching program
Paid charting time
Plus a few more perks and all the love, respect and adoration than you can handle.
Now that I have you thinking about this opportunity, I have to tell you that I have some bad news… but I do have some good news as well…
The bad news is that we only have 2 positions available, and we currently only have room for part time (No one wants to quit...as you can tell why)
The good news? We do have a revolving waiting list for NP’s that are interested.
Place your email in the box to the right. We will call you within 24 hrs to set up an interview.
If the position is filled, you will be placed on the waiting list and given further instructions on how to reserve your spot.
We look forward to meeting you. Go ahead and email to TJohnson@Access2.MD!